OneDrive “Sorry for the delay. Your OneDrive is almost ready.”
When user signs in to Office 365 portal and clicks on OneDrive , gets a message
“Sorry for the delay. Your OneDrive is almost ready.”
Most common cause could be my site host is out of storage quota. Or user does not have permission to create personal site.
- Go to SharePoint admin center
- Select my site host site collection. It should look like https://domain-my.sharepoint.com
- Click on Storage quota from ribbon and increase the quota and save it ,
If this is not applicable to the scenario move on to next steps:
- Go to SharePoint admin center > User profiles > Manage user permissions
- Ensure that either the affected user or Everyone except external users group is added there
- Under permissions ensure that “Create Personal Site (required for personal storage, newsfeed, and followed content)” is checked.
Download Remote Control Tool For Free